Dr. Joan Jeruchim
Psychologist in Philadelphia, PA
Hello, my name is Dr. Joan Jeruchim. I am a licensed psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania. I have 25 years of experience working with adults and college students. I have expertise in treating anxiety and depression. I specialize in working with women and men in their relationship and career issues. My sessions are geared towards working with you to overcome challenges and helping you achieve all your goals and aspirations.
My office is located in Center City, Philadelphia. This is a convenient location for anyone living in the city or the surrounding areas.
I offer caring and personalized services:
- Individual Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Stress Reduction Therapy
- Depression Reduction Therapy
- Motivation Enhancement
- Achievement Enhancement
- Career Education
- Self-Esteem Enhancement
- Health and Life-Style Education
- Behavioral Modification
- Conflict Resolution Counseling
- Social Skills Training
- Grief Counseling
- Trauma Counseling
Many people try to use their reason to overcome emotional problems. Using individual therapy, I teach people to integrate their intelligence with their emotional life so they are more in harmony. This way, an individual can achieve more satisfaction and happiness. My goal is ultimately to help you achieve self-realization, success, happiness, and serenity.
- Advice – For emotional well-being to prevent psychological disorders: Each individual has a natural, healthy, striving part. Individuals also have impediments to this. The key is to undercover the natural, healthy, striving parts.
- Frequently, people ask, “What is psychotherapy?”: Psychotherapy is an active and ongoing mutual partnership where clients engage in regular sessions to participate in improving aspects of their lives where they most desire change.
Joan Jeruchim, Psy.D.
2101 Market Stret
Philadelphia, PA 19103