Parenting Education Resources
As part of parenting education, here is list of books that parents have found helpful.
- How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, Elaine Mazlish and Adele Faber
- How to Talk So Kids Can Learn, Elaine Mazlish and Adele Faber
- Siblings Without Rivalry: How to Help Your Children Live Together So You Can Live Too, Elaine Mazlish and Adele Faber
- 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2-12, Thomas W. Phelan, Ph.D.
- The Pocket Parent, Gail Reichlin, et. al.
- Positive Discipline, Jane Nelsen, Ed.D
- The Seven Secrets of Successful Parents, Randy Rolfe
- Who Moved My Cheese? For Kids, Spencer Johnson and Steve Pileggi
- Taking Charge of ADHD, Revised Edition: The Complete, Authoritative Guide for Parents, Russell A. Barkley
- Smart Couples Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Creating a Rich Future for You and Your Partner, David Bach
- Meeting the Challenge: Using Love and Logic to Help Children Develop Attention and Behavioral Skills, Jim Fay
- Parenting with Love and Logic, Foster Cline and Jim Fay
- Staying Connected to Your Teenager: How to Keep Them Talking to You and How to Hear What They’re Really Saying, Michael Riera
- The Trouble With Boys: A Surprising Report Card on Our Sons, Meg Tyre
- Gifted Children: A Guide for Parents and Professionals, Kate Distin
- Healthy Eating for Pregnancy, Mitchell Beazley (Octopus Publishing 2002/2008 reprinted)